Women's Christmas Breakfast
December 9, 2017
9:00am – 11:00amCategory: Women's Ministry
Ladies, join us for our annual Women's Chistmas Breakfast! Free admission! Just bring your favorite breakfast dish to share (enough to feed 8 - 10 ladies). Invite your family and friends! Sign-up here.
IT'S TIME TO GET CREATIVE!
Decorate a table alone, with friends, or your Community Group! Use festive materials or be inspired by you favorite Christmas theme. There will be voting and prizes for the three top tables!
Here are some helpful facts if you are decorating a table:
• Tables are to be decorated between 6:30 and 8:30PM on Friday Dec. 8. If you cannot make it during these hours you may make an apt to come during the day.
• Person responsible for decorating table is to provide a complete place setting for 6-8 guests. You will not be able to wash your dishes before leaving, please plan accordingly.
• Please bring a light tablecloth or sheet to cover your table after it has been decorated.
• Tables are assigned on a “first come” basis on the evening of set-up.
• Please let us know who will be sitting at your table prior to the Breakfast. We will fill any open seats at a table in the event that a table has not been filled.
• When coming to decorate your table, please remember to bring your scissors, tape, extension cords, lighters, etc. The Church will not be able to provide these items for you.
• Do it for fun or for the win… There will be prizes awarded to the favorite decorated tables. Winners are elected by peers.
• Decorate your table based on your favorite Christmas theme.