MOM SWAP is for anyone who has children in their lives and wants to “shop” for FREE! Come empty handed and leave with treasures of gently used clothes and toys for babies, toddlers and young children for FREE! (You don’t have to donate in order to “shop” for FREE)
MOM SWAP will take place on Saturday, August 25 from 9am-12noon
Grace Community Church 11611 Belair Road Kingsville MD 21087
*If you would like to donate any gently used clothes (ages 0-6) and toys/baby equipment. We will be receiving donations on Friday evening, August 24 from 5-8pm at Grace Community. For more information contact contact Cindy Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-299-3230.
These items WILL BE accepted:
- Clothing (0months-6years) in gently used shape
- Maternity Clothes
- High chairs
- Booster seats
- Feeding supplies--bottles/bibs/cups/feeding utensils/etc.
- Baby Monitors
- Boppy Pillows
- Diapers/Diaper creams (unused)
- Diaper Bags
- Cribs--must be broken down
- Baby Bathtubs/washclothes/towels
- Crib Sheets/Linens
- Unused Lotions/Shampoos
- Toy Boxes
- Crib Mobiles
- Baby Carriers
- Accessories (hair bows, rattles, chew toys, etc.
- Toys--all ages up to 6 years age appropriate
*Please make sure all items are clean and in useable shape--toys need to have batteries.
These items WILL NOT be accepted:
- Open toiletries
- Clothes with major rips/stains
- Toys/equipment that does not work
- car seats
- large, bulky items such as full-sized swings.